Fuel Tax 4.0 available for Download
- Why would you use Excel for forms?
- It's fairly simple to create a form layout yourself.
- You can use Excel's built in functions for calculations.
- Most people have Microsoft Excel and are familiar with it.
- With or without programming Excel Forms can be very powerful.
- How powerful can Excel Forms be?
- You can use dropdown boxes that are populated by a database.
- You can add one click E-mail.
- Selecting an item from a dropdown, fills in multiple other fields
- Automatically adjust font size to make text fit in a text box or
multiple merged cells.
- Let Excel draw an area layout, or map.
- Use Custom dialog boxes to facilitate form entry.
These are just a few ideas on how you could use Excel for forms in your
business. Please feel free to contact
us with any questions, customizing requests, or suggestions.