On this page:
Why do you need a Custom Excel Add-in?
The Order Process
Making a Custom Payment
Things We've Done
- Our Custom add-ins let you do things in Excel that you would otherwise only dream of
- you could create a product catalog with pictures inserted next to
their SKU numbers with a single mouse click.
- you could track the position and calculate the speed of a vehicle
based only on satellite coordinates.
- with a single mouse click you could graphically display the hardware
attached to a telephone pole based on the data collected about it.
- you could be alerted to critical events even while away from your
- you could use your imagination....
- Custom add-ins save time and increase productivity.
- fill out custom electronic forms in Excel and E-mail them off to the
intended recipient with a single mouse click.
- generate 200 reports in one minute, and have Excel send them as E-mail
to your distribution list while
- assign 120 course participants to 10 sessions in 8 time slots in under
- Custom add-ins do exactly what you need done.
- pull data from a web page and transform it into a database ready for a
mail merge in only two mouse clicks.
- Search multiple workbooks/sheets for a text string and copy the entire
row to a new sheet, then edit the originals from those results.
- Custom add-ins are now affordable.
- you don't have to pay a small fortune; prices can start
as low as $200.00. (back to
In response to
requests by customers, we have enjoyed doing research in the following
- An Excel version of the Hodrick
Prescott Filter based on a Fortran subroutine.
- A routine to automatically update
Parameter Queries in Excel
- An add-in that automatically
assigns a new data source, custom colors, data series to XY scatter
graphs and other standard graph types
- A set of unit conversion functions
including, but not limited to foot, inch, foot/inch, miles,
kilometers, Fahrenheit, Centigrade, Celsius, Lbs., Oz, Kilo, gram,
- A set of functions that
calculate/check digits, UPC Code, CC no, Credit Card Numbers
- A Password manager add-in that
keeps track of your excel passwords, and can simplify sending
password protected files
- A Shareware compiler to allow
limited use of an excel add-in until registered
- and more...
We have used Custom Programming
requests to simplify Excel functionality through automation. We have
automated: data entry, E-mail, Outlook, report writing, templates, forms
(digital), data analysis, pop-up messaging, paging, critical event
logs, order forms, group, outline, page breaks, input verification,
advanced user forms, custom dialogs, color coding errors instead of
message boxes, range/region selection buttons, array management,
relative references, hyperlinks, help files etc.
We really enjoy developing new ideas.
If you have a new idea, or would like to expand on our existing
knowledge, we encourage you to contact
us. (back to top)
Panasonic needed a customized version of
the Excel "Subtotals" capabilities to facilitate their
sales reporting process. Their "OLAP" queries can now
easily be transformed into report pages utilizing the subtotals add-in we
developed. The first response after testing this add-in was a request
for additional features.
Webtrend Direct is a company that serves as a sales
and distribution center for the products of client manufacturers. Webtrend Direct
contacted us in August 1999 to develop an Excel order form add-in for a new customer. One
of their requirements was a reliable order entry tool to be used by their sales force.
Time as well as accuracy was of the essence.
Thank you for providing for us a custom drop-in that we at Webtrend
needed to satisfy a new customer's requirements to do business with us. It has
worked flawlessly and has provided all the functionality we required and then some.
I especially like the close contact with your development team and the attention to detail
and adjustments you gave us. We will definitely be back for more as the need arises.
Keep up the great work!
(back to top)
The order process is simple. Using e-mail (you can also call
us at 1-978-986-0538) you first explain to us what you need done. We evaluate
your project for complexity and expected time required for completion and
will contact you for clarification when necessary. After completing the evaluation we then send you a
quote. After you accept the quote and
make a 40% down payment, we will develop your
We guarantee your add-in will be free from logical errors. We
also guarantee your satisfaction before you make your final payment.
We retain the rights to the code in any custom add-in and its further use.
Unless otherwise agreed upon a custom add-in is licensed for use on a single
To pay for a Custom product now click